Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Old Pontiac TA/GTA -88








These are pictures of my old Pontiac Trans Am GTA -88. Sad to say I sold it some year ago.This car had all the little special things that make a GTA to a nice car to drive and handle.The engine was a 5.7 litre 350 machine with a 4speed th700 automatic gearbox.The suspension was called performance suspension and where similar to the one you would find in a corvette.The stereo system was an original AC Delco tape recorder with remote controls in the steering wheel.It was also equipped with an alarm which, unfortunately is well needed these days.It also had central locksystem,electric windows,digital instruments,air condition,electrical seatings,cruise control,tilt steering wheel and so on...








Stuff that ive fixed and exchanged on the car was:distributor cap,spark plugs,spark plug cables,rotor,muffler,a reflector to the head lights and that was basically it...not much but well needed. Other than that I just drove and had fun with this care. It will be deeply missed and I do hope I get the chance of getting one more american classic in my life, before we all run out of gas...

No comments: